lunes, 6 de enero de 2020

WEEK 1: TRAIL RUN 1000 MILE CHALLENGE



Hi everyone,

This first week of the challenge has resulted in over 14 kms. The longest training session has been an 8k with the family; My kids have joined me on all the mileage so far and that makes a huge difference motivation-wise.


I use Runkeeper to track all my activities, but sometimes it stops unvoluntarily, due to the fact that my mobile is crammed!! At times I have had to track the same session in several parts, but in the end what matters and counts is that the kilometers have been covered for.

Not very long ago, I attended an appointment with my physical therapist who advised me to lose some weight if I didn't want to suffer more injuries apart from the one on my tendons.


So along with this 1000 mile challenge, I am determined to get rid of the extra kilos, for health's sake more than anything else.

For the record:

Distance 22.8

Elevation: 354.3m

Pace: 14min/km

Burnt calories: 1.630



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario